Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thursday is Havey!


It was not a typical Thursday to me. I used to be in school everyday, if not in school, I’m spending my Thursday with Kevin. But this Thursday is different from the previous Thursday routine I’ve had. I woke up early in the morning because of the sounds coming outside our room. Ibang klaseng mag-sound trip si bunso, talagang gising ako e. When I got out of the room, my mom and my brother were busy cleaning the house. I missed that kind of scenario in the morning. Ever since kasi my mom started working we really don’t have to see each other often and to do house chores together. Nasanay na din ako ng ako na kasi ang katulong samin. So ayun, ang saya lang. It’s a total rest day for me! Plus my dad together with my tita visited us. So it’s a family day for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment