Friday, January 13, 2012

Saying goodbye has never been this GOOD! :)

13Jan2012. Friday the 13th (Malas daw sabi ng iba). Last day at Leo Burnett

It has been exactly 2 months and 19 days since we started working at Leo Burnett. Yea, we're just Interns, but they never make us feel that we're JUST interns.

The experience we had is something I will treasure. Aside from the learning that they taught me, the people I've worked with are the memories that will always be remembered. I am lucky that I was able to work with not just intelligent people, but also people with good heart, HUMANDKIND kumbaga :) They treat us as if 'we belong'.

They once told us that we're good. We do our task very well and we're efficient. We claim all those compliments. Who wouldn't like to be praised dabah? Pero on a serious note, we do our task well because we feel that they strongly believe and trust us. We feel that what they want is to let us experience the things that we have to experience, not just to make utos or whatever. We are efficient because they are also efficient in motivating us to work better. It is true that one will enjoy his/her work if he/she is happy on his/her working environment. And yes, I am HAPPY! :))

So on our last day:

Typical working day. We just had our lunch at Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe, near Enterprise Center. They're super sweet because it's the first time that they treat they're interns. As I remember Ms. Tria's comment, "first time naming magpa-lunch out. That's how we love you so much."  :)) 



Mother Babes and I :)

Rendell, mother Babes & I. Walang camera shy sa'men! Walaaaaaa! :D

Ms. Gelabear, our chief AE Sir JM, Rendell and I.

Our mothers, Ms. Babes and Ms. Bansky :)


The gang! :D


Saying goodbye has never been good. Big thanks to our humankind bosses who turned out to be our friends. Thank you, big time! I hope to see them again, soon. We'll never know :D


No comments:

Post a Comment