Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shine Bright like a Diamond

April 25,2013 | Diamond 2008 | Southwinds Resort
 
First, lemme congratulate this year's newly graduates: Rochelle, Oliver, Leomel and Hibek! Good job guys, welcome to the real world! As to celebrate their im-not-a-student-anymore status, we've decided to stick to our annual get together every summer - swimming 101! Para tipid! Next time na pang-mayaman na bakasyon. Haha!
 
We've been friends for almost a decade and still, I feel that nothing really changed. Those stupid jokes and endless bullying are just some of the things I really enjoy whenever I'm with these people. They really are my brothers and sisters from another parents!
 
 

The very contoversial cake. Hahaha! Faith bought this one for this year's graduates. Unfortunately, they forgot to include Hibek's name on it. Poor Hibek! Don't you worry, when you pass the licensure exam, I'll buy you a cake with your solo name on it. Yun naman ay kung papasa ka. Hahaha! Kidding! I know you'll pass, dude!









 





 
 
Till next summer, Diamond!

No comments:

Post a Comment