Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blood is definitely thicker than water.

Despite my busy schedule and poor internet connection, here I am BLOGGING. Well, I guess I have so many shortcomings to my blog account, that’s why I am making bawi. Haha!

Just last week, we received a bad news coming from my cousins in Mindoro. It was about the death of our mamay (grandfather). We decided to go to Mindoro. Despite the sadness brought by our mamay’s death, still we’re all happy that he can now rest. I know he’s been tired fighting against his illness these past few months. At least by now, he’s in heaven. Aside from that, that was actually the first time that all of my mamay’s sons and daughters are present (except one). It’s as if we’re in a reunion. I know, mamay is happy to see us all. That was actually one of his wishes before he died.

Here are the picture at the Batangas port going to Calapan City:




Here are my cousins and titas:




Here’s my ubod ng ligalig na inaanak:



And there, I want to keep some of the details na lang. Family things, you know :p Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment