Monday, October 31, 2011

PRODUCTIVE = ME!

My Saturday has been a very productive day for me! I got busy with work last week and I have a very challenging assignment to do, that’s why I have to be as productive as possible. I have to. :)

Saturday Morning:
I went to LPU-L to get my thesis from the department’s secretary. She was not there anymore when I came, but she left the thesis on top of her table. Thanks to our dearest ms. Laika! Rendell went there also to check his grades, bur Ms. Laika nga is not there anymore kaya wit si mother sa kanyang misyon. So thesis, CHECK!

Saturday Noon up to early afternoon:
To have some fun, Rendell and I went to the mall and bought make-ups. Kikay thing, you know. :)  Then we went to a coffee shop to of course have a coffee.
So coffee date with Rendell, CHECK!

Saturday Late afternoon:
After our coffee date, Rendell went home while I meet my highschool friends to have merienda date. I missed all of them so much! We were all the same old friends with a different level of maturity this time.
So high school get-together, CHECK!

Satuday Night:
After meeting my friends, it’s my Kevin’s time naman. We last saw each other last 2 weeks, so I badly miss him na. There, we have dinner and movie date and lots of catching up. How happy I am being with him, as always.
So dinner and movie date with Kevin, CHEEEEEECK!

O sinong productive?! Hahaha! :D This is indeed a day well spent! Big thanks to all the people I’ve been with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment