Tuesday, October 4, 2011

There is No Other Woman better than Us! :D

Despite my busy schedule, I find time to make a day for my best girlfriend, Alexa. She’s lucky because it’s already their sembreak in UP. She has now time to mingle with friends and to have a trip. While I have to wait for 3 long weeks before I can finally say Hi to vacation.

We watched No Other Woman. We waited for a week before we decided to watch it. Blockbuster kasi ang viewers sa movie house. It’s the second week of the movie and blockbuster pa din sya. We had to eat first because we still have more time before the movie starts. We’ve seen some of our batchmates in St. John. The movie was great and the characters I must say gave their very best efforts to make the movie worth watching. Ang se-sexy! :D Lex and I were almost teary-eyed in some of the scenes. We’re girls that’s why we’re affected, I guess.

Immediately after the movie, just when the CBB started, we hurriedly run to the ladies room. We were like in an emergency. I almost slipped. Hahahaha! Some people looked at us and wonder why we’re running. Hahahaha! Well, we ran because we wanted to be the first in the C.R. Yun laang :p

After the movie, we went to Josan’s place. We talked as matured ones, infairness :D We’re really not kids anymore. After that, Lex and I decided to roam around the mall. Just when the SM was about to close, we decided to part our ways.

My day ended well. As usual, I had fun. I hope there will be next time, soon. My Alexa plus a good movie equals havey! :DD





:D


No comments:

Post a Comment