Friday, March 30, 2012

Renewed and stress free.

March 29-30, 2012. Spiritual Enhancement. Capuchin Retreat Center

It was fourth year highschool when I had my last retreat, and now that we are about to graduate, one of the activities we all look forward is the spiritual enhancement. And just last night, we made the most of our retreat, too bad because some of our classmates weren't able to join because of health and religion issues. But nevertheless, we still enjoyed the bonding activities. Bonding moments not just with AB Comm, but the retreat also gave us the chance to bond with our ates and kuyas from IE and EE. #BondingNgaE!

Image from google :D

This is me having some fun and pictures kahit naulan.

This is my room assignment with my room mates, Sarah and Camille.

Say HI to our room na mukang ospital. HAHAHA! 

The activities include confession and mass, meditation, writing letters and many more. Plus, eating, picture taking and singing. Singer po kase si retreat master! 

Here are the letter that I received from friends. Thank you Abakom4-1! Love ko talaga kayo!

Picture ba? Haha! Lakas maka-autumn lang.

Good morning sunshine!

Meet the renewed AB Comm 4-1 batch 2012 with Ms.Phlor Zamora :)

Overall, I had fun and I feel stress free! Capuchin Retreat Center is such a good place for retreat and recollection. 

###



No comments:

Post a Comment