Monday, March 12, 2012

Sleep over nga naman daw kase :D

March 6, 2012. Sleep over means less sleep more chismis.

Since I started my senior year in college, I haven’t spent much time with my girl friends. I mean, when we have get together, it will just be dinner date, movie date, dinner date and movie date. It’s not that I didn’t enjoy it, I enjoyed it actually, It’s just we never had intimate talks about life. HAHAHA! Too dramatic, isn’t it? But, it’s serious. And so I miss those times, those FREE TIMES, I must say. And it happened again March 6, 2012 with Che and Lex.

Sleep over doesn’t literally sleeping in others house. It’s more on bonding and kwentuhan and okrayan and chismisan and moooooore!

We’ve talked issues about ourselves, our partners, our parents, our life as students, and our life as fool individuals. Haha! It’s as if we haven’t seen each other for years.

Here are our pictures: (walang may karapatang magreklamo sa mga itsura namin.)








Life becomes less serious when you take it positively. Life gets easier when you take it as it is. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment