Sunday, April 15, 2012

YOW.

I can't find the right way to express how this special day turned out to be extraordinary special day. All i can say is that, today is one of the best days in my life. The sad part is, I forgot to bring my cam, so sorry for this wordy blog. Sarreeh! :) This one is a blog full of heart. Let's spread love and smiles, for the reason why we're all here is because of love. <3 

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
I spent this day with Kevin. This song was played and it keeps repeating on my mind until I reached home. I am indeed lucky that I am in love with my bestfriend. Yes, he is. He's my biggest fan, he's my best cheerer, he's my team mate, he's my other half, he's my all-in-one boyfriend. I am lucky that I have found a true love and a true friendship in him. I am lucky that I can be his friend and his girlfriend at the same time. I am lucky that we can share secrets with each other. I am lucky for I have someone who knows how to deal with my mood swings and flaws. And yes, I am indeed lucky that I have him.
We don't need to have a perfect relationship to stay longer. Love, friendship, understanding and openness, I guess,  is the key to attain not just longer relationship, but also stronger, tighter and better relationship. :)

#DearKevin,
Alam ko namang mababasa mo 'to. Hahaha! Thanks for this day. This is the perfect way to end our fourth year. Cheers to 5 years of love! Happy Fifth! More years, more love, better and stronger us! I love you!

###

No comments:

Post a Comment