Saturday, April 21, 2012

I am blessed. I am loved.

April 20, 2012. Friday. Absent again, pero Lucky day! :')

I thank the Lord for all the blessing He gave to me and to my loved ones. He has plans, and for sure His plans will always lead us to happiness. Good things come to those who wait and pray. And Lord, answered prayers na ko! :)))

April 20 was the schedule of our Baccalaureate mass, so graduating students have to wake up early to attend the mass wearing our uniform. That day was also the schedule of the distribution of Toga and invitations plus the batch picture taking. It was my first and last time to wear my new uniform. Hahaha! Masikip na sa tagal. :)

That day was also the announcement of honor graduates. And I'm happy that I'm one of the awardees! Cum Laude, baby! :D #Awkward Napa-thank you Lord na lang ako sa saya.

Just after the mass, we had the batch picture taking later in the afternoon. We're all excited to have a batch picture taking wearing our amoy-ipis na toga. HAHA!

*These photos are not the official batch picture. These are all from my classmates' camera. 

Batch picture wearing uniform

Batch picture wearing our Toga

Meet the AB Comm batch 2012 together with Dean Myla

After the picture taking, it's time for the Job Fair Victory Party!! It was held at the Yazaki Torres Folk House. Food, Videoke, and Fun!

*Credits to Ms. Clariz for the photos:





Life is good. God is great. So let's all be thankful for all His blessings.

###




No comments:

Post a Comment