Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One week ago.

It has been a week after I received two of the most important gifts in my life - my diploma and my medal. Whew! One week agad-agad?! I still can remember every detail of my graduation day. I still feel the extreme happiness and extreme sadness. Mixed emotions kumbaga. :p



AB COMM 4-1. These people are my second family for four years. They are like my real brothers and sisters. Their parents are our parents, too. We act like fools most of the time. But we're happy in that way. I'll surely miss our best times together, sa fiestahan o gala man yan. Sa iyakan o tawanan man yan. :'))


MAMA & PAPA. These two are the best. I've been blessed for God gave me the best parents. 

Congratulations to me! I feel so blessed. I graduated college with flying colors. I am employed. But above those blessings that I got, I am thankful that I have wonderful sets of friends. I have a loving bestfriend/boyfriend. I have my supportive family. And I am happy! Lord, the credits are all yours! Thank you very much!

Future plans? Well, I am planning to study again. Maybe October this year. Aral lang ng aral dapat!


###


No comments:

Post a Comment