Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dear Papa Jesus,

I know I'm not enough to make my loved ones happy. Please guide them to find the better person who can give them the happiness that they think they deserve. I am selfish, and you know that. But you taught me not to be one. All I want is to make them happy. To make their lives easy to live with. To give them contentment.

I feel it when they don't need me. I knew it by heart. And it kills me inside. You witness how I cry everytime I feel the pain. Because you know, that I need them more than they need me. Always.

But thank you, for letting me feel this way, because through this I am learning to trust myself more. Look at me now, I'm a stronger me. Aren't you proud of me?

So, please, guide them to find a better person that can give them complete happiness. And please, take good care of them and please remind them that I love them, more than they know. Much more than that.

P.S.
At the deepest corner of my heart, I'm hoping and praying that they'll choose me over the better person. That time will come, I'll be needed and loved. :-)

###

No comments:

Post a Comment