Sunday, October 14, 2012

This is for you, Goldilocks! ;-)

I have a friend whose name is FAITH. Her name perfectly fits to her, for she is such a good and wonderful person, inside and out. 

Her simplicity and her genuine smile make her even more beautiful. 

We somewhat have similarities which I find cute. No wonder we're friends. ;-) We both have curly hairs, hers is soft and as curly as goldilocks, while mine's uhm, whatever! Hahaha! We both love Twilight Saga. Who wouldn't love them, anyways? And, we both like Ate Jennlou! I guess we both have the 'tomboy-ish' personality. Hahaha!

And on her special day, this blog entry serves as a gift. I hope this will make her happy. 

So Faith,
Happiest birthday to you! May you have many many more birthdays to come! As you face another year, I hope you open yourself to changes, positive changes that can make you a better person. I always wish for your happiness, I mean, real happiness. You deserve to be happier. Don't focus on those people who left you, but be thankful and blessed for you have so many true friends that will surely stick with you through ups and downs. Learn to smile and love again. You deserve it! You are worth it of all God's blessings. You are loved, always remember that. Again, happy birthday! I love you! We love you! Cheers for the birthday girl!

P.S
We demand for a treat! ;-)

Me and Faith

Me and Faith on our Graduation Day!


Sending you virtual hug and kiss,
Justine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment