Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sixteenth | Sixty-sixth


I owe you a lot of love letters. I know hand-written love letters are way better than this, but at some point, I’d like to share to everyone how someone like you made up a part of who I am today.

Exactly five and a half years , I made one of the best decisions in my life. And to tell you honestly, right at this very moment, I still can’t believe what you do to me that make me stay with you all these years. You are such an amazing person. 

Let me say sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you. I know it’s not easy to understand me, but you never fail to understand. I may not understand you most of the times, but one thing I learned from you is to never get tired of trying. I will never get tired of understanding you. 
Let’s not giving up. I know we’ll come a long way, and our love story doesn’t have to end this way. 

I am always in need of you, and I know you feel the same way. Whatever changes that will come, let there be, let it happen. Let’s not be afraid to embrace the growth that we have to face. Just like when you asked me on a word that best that describes our relationship, I’ll still answer the same: we’re growing. Let’s keep on growing, because that’s how God destined us to be, to grow with each other. 

I’m still the same person you love 5 and a half years ago, it’s just I got even prettier and I just turned out to be a full blown woman, far from the teeny-bopper girl I was before. Hahaha! But seriously, that’s one thing I wanted you to always remember, that I’m still the woman who love and care for you 5 and a half years ago. That I’m still the woman who needs you. 

66th month and way more to go! I have always loved you. I’m still and I’ll always be. Thanks for giving me the best friendship and best partnership ever! Team mates, right? 

I love you! :-)

P.S
Readers, please bear this mushy thingy. This is not the me-type. Well, it can just be a proof of what true love can do to a person. Am I right? Apir!

My Fifth October 16 with you! Ayos!
###

No comments:

Post a Comment