Tuesday, July 9, 2013

22 years of Bliss

Sharing you guys are some of the photos taken during family day este my birthday. :-)

With my first love! No man can take his place as the most handsome, pinaka-mabango and pinaka-protective na tatay in the whole wide world! You'll always be the best!
Whaddup with the face? The heat is up and as you see, I'm trying my hardest to give a best full smile. And I failed! Hahaha! So push na lang sa view!


My second love. And the baby in the family. This grown up man is still the most annoying man ever! Yet, never fail to remind us that life is nothing but a happy place!


These two guys are most mayabang guys I've known. And oh, the most maligalig too! :-)


And yea, my selfie of the week! Hahaha! See, I'm a girl! And I'm maarte like this!


The scrabble queen and the jolliest and coolest mom everrrrrr!!!! My friends and attest to that!


The awesome-est parents! Two reasons why I became the person I am today. 

Coffee and cool buddy @ Bag of Beans Cafe

 SELFIE X 5!!!!


Parentals <3

I celebrated my birthday with the awesome-est people in my life. I feel so blessed that God gave me this wonderful family that would make my life so worth living. I don't say that I have a perfect family, it's just i'm perfectly contented that I have these 3 people in my life.

Aside from my family, let me say thank you to the following people who have been part of my 22 years of bliss - Kevin, Abakom2012, Diamond2008, LB Manila, Family friends, Facebook friends, Twitter and Instagram Followers, Blogger followers and dear Lord! Lord, ikaw na talaga!!!! Thank you!

Happy birthday to me! :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment