Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Milo Marathon @ San Pablo City - Photodiary

July 21,2013 | San Pablo City 

37th National Milo Marathon San Pablo City Elimination Race
Meet the runners: Kreng, Monica, Jonas, DJ, Uzelle and Me! 









I was not able to enjoy this run because of the crowded streets full of runners. Some are walking and some are busy having their selfies while running and that interrupts those who wanted to have the full running experience like me and my friends. I guess the problem would be, 1. The streets are too narrow and 2. There are numerous runners at that time. Well, anyway, my friends and I were still able to get the fun out of walking, este, running. We're so babaw that we find joy listening the rants of some students who are required to join. Hehehe.

DJ together with his friends

The finish line! I was able to finish the run by 59:36:00. Minus the minutes we spent on waiting because I'm on the last batch of runners. Hahaha!

My girls while waiting for our brekky

5K finishers! Cheers!









Thoughts to fonder:

1. Provide baggage areas for ALL runners.
2. Real runners will run. Need not to required students.
3. Great things happen in the middle of chaos. :-)
4. Run for yourself and for others.

Extra photos:

Coffee anyone? Hahaha!

Prinsesang nakaupo sa tasa! Literal maaaan!!!!
Photo credits to: Monica, Jonas
 ### 


No comments:

Post a Comment