Monday, October 21, 2013

STEPHEN TURNS ONE

October 20,2013 | Sunday | Golden Peak Resort

Photo grabbed from his mommy's Facebook account





























This handsome baby is not a new face here in my blog. I blogged some of his milestones in which I am proud that I was able to witnessed, from the moment he was born ( CLICK HERE ) up to the moment he was welcomed in the Christian world ( CLICK HERE ). I am just proud that I have this cute baby boy as my Godson. Not just because he's cute, which is apparently true, but also a healthy and lovable baby. Wala e, mana sa mga ninong at ninang! Hehehe. And now that our angel turns 1, of course, present ang mga ninong at ninang!





Aside from Ipe, Clarence - his cousin also celebrated his birthday on the same day. Two cutie angels celebrating their birthdays! 








































Joey will also celebrate her birthday on the 23rd. Let's all greet the lady with the violet hair a happy happy birthday!!!!

Photo grabbed from Jerome Satera's IG account


Souvenir


Happy birthday, Stephen! 



###





No comments:

Post a Comment