Friday, September 30, 2011

A day at Leo Burnett Manila

Big Ideas Come out of Big Pencils.

romania-insider.com
09 29 11. Leo Burnett Manila. Interview. Corpo :D

I, together with Rendell and Ate Nikki went to Makati for an interview regarding our internship. And Leo Burnett is the place to be! Leo Burnett is one of the top advertising and marketing agency in the country and in the world.

I am guilty of being late. Haha! The three of us decided to meet up at 10am, but I arrived by 12. Luckily, we’re able to reach our destination hassle-free. We reached Leo Burnett 15minutes before the scheduled interview. Whew!

I got amazed when I saw the Leo Burnett office. Very pro, very classy, very nice. Hahaha! We honestly wanted to have pictures there, but professionalism takes place, I guess. :D Before the interview, first we had an exam. Parang UPCAT! :D Then, we had an interview afterwards.
It’s a good experience for me. I personally hope that they’ll accept me as intern. I know I can improve my knowledge and skills. I am excited to work with them. I’m excited on the experience that I will obtain, and the experience that they will impart on me. I wanted to experience how it works in an advertising company like them.

All in all, Leo Burnett is the place to be. It is the place where I see myself working a month from now. Excited muuuuch! :D

FYI. We spent 3 hours before we’re able to reach Calamba. I don’t want to explain it anymore. Basta, lumampas lang kami, hindi kami naligaw. Minsan sa sobrang tama naming, naging mali. Hahaha! Bawi next time, people! :D


1 comment:

  1. I know it's late already (6 years late) to ask this, but how was the exam? Was it hard? Were there hard mathematical questions? Thanks. I would really appreciate if you would answer.

    ReplyDelete