Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ligo na U, Lapit na Me :)

Narito ang pelikulang may asim ng romansa, pait ng pagkabigo at tamis ng ligaya, alat ng pamumuna, at anghang ng kaastigan. Handa ka na ba?


09 14 2011. Wednesday. Trio.
Just this afternoon, I together with my Nona and Rochelle went to Los Banos, Laguna to watch Ligo na U, Lapit na Me- one of the entries to the 7th Cinemalaya Independence Film Festival 2011. Cinemalaya invades UPLB, so why not grab the chance to experience the Cinemalaya fever! I thought we were not able to watch the movie because we were not able to reserve for our tickets. Luckily, ticket booth are still available before the screening. So there.

The movie is full of romance scenes which I think not suitable for children audience. :) But the movie was made with art and passion. BTW, the movie was based on a movie with the same title by Eros A. Atalia. Edgar Allan Guzman and Mercedes Cabral were the main characters. It is about the modern love and how generations of today deal with relationships and commitments.All in all, the movie was great with a bitin ending. Urgh! Bitin naman talaga e!

I won't tell the entire story, since Ligo na U, Lapit na Me will be shown in selected theaters nationwide by the end of September 2011.

Aside from watching the movie, we also got the chance to meet some of the people behind the movie, I just forgot their names. Hahaha!

My day ended well. Thanks to Cinemalaya who saved my day. That was my prize for being so busy this past few days. Hurray to Cinemalaya. I look forward to watch more independent movies soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment