Friday, February 22, 2013

UP UP and AWAAAAAAY!


Exactly the same month last year, I made a promise to myself to attend the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark, Pampanga. I remember, I made this promise with my friends. 

So I made up all the research and plans just to achieve my so so promise. And so Faith (who filed a leave), Nona, Krizia, Alexa and I reserved Feb. 22-23 for our Hot Air Balloon Festival experience. Everything is just so planned and well prepared. Until this Typhoon Crising sh*t came into the picture. Everything's ruined. I hate it so much. The rainfall gets heavier and heavier. In an event like the Hot Air Balloon Festival, rain is a very much destruction! Of all the dates, WHY NOW CRISING? WHY NOW?!

I know I'm over reacting on this, but this is just so frustrating. :|

My clothes are packed already, cameras are well-charged, and my mind is so set for this trip. Then just like the rain, all the plans fall. And just like the clouds, I wanted to cryyyyy! This is so F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-N-G!

And to end my "just like" phrases, my excitement turns our just like a hot air balloon, it goes up up and awaaaay! Gone na. 

###

No comments:

Post a Comment