Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine Note


Fabruary 14, 2012 | Valentine's Day

Some of the people today are wearing red, for it’s the color that symbolizes love. Some will leave the office or school early because they have a date. Some will be out having a last minute shopping for their Valentine present. Some singles out there are still hoping that their crushes will asked them out. Some will make this day extra sweeter by finally saying “yes” to their suitors or it can be the other way, that some will hope that this day he’ll finally hear the word “yes”. People come in pair. No wonder, today’s Valentine’s Day! A lot of things may happen today. While some have some, others might not fit themselves in any of the scenarios mentioned. Hahaha! For the benefit of everybody, I belong to the “others”. Yes, I belong! So nothing to be sad my dear! CAS Pep will be my Valentine datessss. No, don’t get it wrong, my heart’s still okay.

I’m sharing you this video that may add sweetness into our lives. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!


Love,
Justine


###

No comments:

Post a Comment