Wednesday, January 30, 2013


January 29,2013 | LB Manila | Lucky Wednesday!!!

I just can't let this day pass by not sharing why this Wednesday is a lucky day. But first, let me greet Sir JM & Ms. Bansky a happy happy birthday!!! 

After weeks of waiting, finally, my debited money has been deposited to my account. I promise not to withdraw in any rcbc atms. I swear!

Next, I got a discounted promo for the Pyromusical Exhibition. Instead of P600, I only paid for P360, great discount right? Pretty much excited to witness this on March!

Then, Sir JM and Ms. Bansky treated the Burnetters. Happy birthday again!
And last, I was invited to be one of the speakers for Founders' Lecture in Lyceum. It gives me so much pressure! Haha!

See? This is not an ordinary Wednesday! 

With all the things that has made this day a lucky day, I give all the credits to Papa Jesus. Lord, I thank you! Thank you so much! You really are the best!


###


No comments:

Post a Comment