Thursday, January 3, 2013

‘Tis is the season of Giving and Receiving! *Late Post

I can finally feel the Christmas spirit! 3 days to go and its Christ’s birthday. Yahoo! ‘Tis is the season of gift-giving and sharing. But aside from that, it’s also the season of thanksgiving. With all the presents that we received from our loved ones, we should not forget to give thanks to our Creator who gave us the reason to celebrate this season. Kaya Papa Jesus, from the bottom of my loving heart, I thank You! :-)

In speaking of giving thank you’s, lemme use this space to thank all my generous friends and workmates for all the gifts that you’ve given. I don’t care whatever the price you spent for buying your gifts, it’s the thoughtfulness of yours that matters. The fact that you remembered me, that’s something any amount of money can’t afford.

Start?


These two bangles came from Aileen and Riclets. They finally know that there’s a kikay and maarte girl in me. I love those bangles forever!


This is from my Boss, Ms. Stel. BTW, advance Happy Birthday Ma’am!


This cute spoon and fork holder was given by Adele este Lady. J


A cool organizer given by Astrid. This is so cute and cool for an OC person like me. Hahaha!



This cute bottle of candies came from a sweet person, Ms. Ines. 


This girly bag naman came from Ricky. Officemates know best!


This red and lucky wallet came from Sarah. I am praying that this, this time, will protect all my money and cards from magnanakaw. Hahaha!


This is from JM. Simple yet useful pen. Another member to my collection of pens. Yea!


This is LB’s Christmas Party Giveaway, a cool pencil type Flash Drive.




Chocolates are my precious! Thanks to Marie, Davie and Ms. Golda for bringing sweetness into my life! 

Tadaaaa! Thank you friends!


###





No comments:

Post a Comment