Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dampalit Encounter

Sunday | January 27 | Dampalit Falls

We planned this since last year, and thank God that finally, it happened! The 8 of us: Nona, Jerome, Aileen, Maricris, Ago, Joey, Sarah, Cathy and I made up this extraordinary adventure. It's everybody's first time except Joey.

Let me share you some of the photos taken during our Dampalit Adventure. Thanks to Ago and Joey for the photos.




The coldest water of all time! Hahaha!









Ago and Joey. Those sexy curves, I want!



My day wouldn't be perfect without me having a solo picture. Hahaha!


After the tiring yet super fulfilling day with mother nature, we visited Yvonne and baby Stephen. Look at this gwapo and charming baby. He's so adorable. Ninang loves you so muuuuuuch!








###


No comments:

Post a Comment