Thursday, January 3, 2013

I survived the End of the World! Ayea! *Late Post


December 26, 2012 | Here comes the blogger wannabe

Few more days and we’ll finally bid goodbye to 2012. Another year is about to end too fast. And yes, just like what is says on this entry’s title, I (we) survived the end of the world! Akalain mo ‘yun! Hahaha!

And as this year is about to end, I can now say that 2012 has been my year. This is a wonderful and lucky year for me. Disregard all the mishaps that had happened, I am happy that this year taught me a lot of lessons in life and that this year changed me to be a better me.

So now, I am sharing you the ‘sang-dosenang dahilan why this year, 2012, is my year! (In no particular order)

  1. I am this year’s LPU Ms. College of Arts and Sciences 2012 Second Runner-up.
  2. I finished my Internship and got the best grade any intern would be thankful for.
  3. I got employed a month before my graduation day. Where? The place where humankinds exist, LB Manila.
  4. The moment I’ve been waiting for, I finally received my Diploma.
  5. I graduated with Latin honors.
  6. Kevin and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary.
  7. I participated in some of the social events for the first time: Fun Runs, Bench Universe, Sky Lantern Festival, PBA Games
  8. I , though little by little can afford to support my needs and leisure in life.
  9. My first 13th month pay and Christmas bonus, baby!
  10. I celebrated my 21st birthday, *twenteen-one!
  11. My support system is still intact. Still loving one another, small yet always a happy family.
  12. I learned to thank God more. For all His blessing and continuous guidance. For keeping my friends and family safe. For showering grace and love.


See? Who wouldn’t love 2012 by those blessings? So thank you Papa Jesus for this year. I thank my family, friends, relatives, Kevin for being with me throughout this year. Blessings are at its best especially when shared. And I share all those to you. You are all part of my happiness. And you made my 2012 an awesome year! And I’m happy to share my 2013 with you guys!

More blessings from Papa Jesus!
Goodbye and thank you 2012! Happy 2013 everybody! Cheers!!!!

###

No comments:

Post a Comment